With only a week and a day left until the movie, can we stand the excitement? There are so many new interviews that I can't keep up anymore. Don't miss my new post about why.
Here is a gorgeous picture to get you through. Our next post will be the movie discussion!
See you at the movies.


Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight International


I just got back from Barcelona last night. And guess what poster was all over the city! I still haven't seen the movie since it doesn't come out in the UK until Dec 19. But I fly back to UT on Dec 20 so maybe I can get Esmessence to go with me.

3 comments:

Esmessence said...

Definitely!!! How exciting to see it in another country! And what a fun post - i was so excited to see it! Can't wait to see you!

Esmessence said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

Thanks Erin! Oops. I mean Esmessence! We're excited to come home too!