With only a week and a day left until the movie, can we stand the excitement? There are so many new interviews that I can't keep up anymore. Don't miss my new post about why.
Here is a gorgeous picture to get you through. Our next post will be the movie discussion!
See you at the movies.


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twilight lessons

Hey, I don't know if anyone still ever looks at this blog, but I thought I would just inform you that a new book has been published that might interest you. My uncle helped publish it, so don't buy it if you think I'm braking some kind of code that says we shouldn't advertise on this blog to help someone we know make money. Anyway, you can read more about it here. The book is titled, Everything I needed to know about women, I learned by reading Twilight: A vampire's guide to eternal love. If nothing else, you might like my uncle's review of it and the excerpt from the first chapter. Both are available at Amazon.

P.S. I still haven't seen the movie. But I'm excited that Dakota Fanning will be in the NM movie!

5 comments:

jillybean22 said...

I do actually check the blog every week or two. I know everyone is busy but every once in a while I just need a little TW moment. The book sounds so fun!

jillybean22 said...

I just read the description and review and it looks really good. Who wouldn't want to buy this book?

lioness said...

Oh my Edward (and no I don't really use that term).

I have many a sad moment regretting that I have just dropped this blog for the past 6 months. It is so sweet to know that people stop by now and then.

Thanks for the recommendation Ruth.
What a fun and novel idea! Can't wait to check it out.

And Hi Jill! I miss you. I keep wanting to plan a Twilightersanonymous reunion or something. I can't describe how busy our business is. I just got back from Florida. We are selling like crazy. So therefore I am CRAZY!

Love to anyone who sees this.

TM

Ruth said...

Oh, I'm so glad that I still have some TW friends! An online reunion would be fun. Good luck with your business TM.

Annalyn said...

ruth - this is so funny! I was looking at my blog list and I guess I'm so used to seeing # months next to when this was updated I have been passing it by! But today I saw 1 week next to it and I smiled. Joseph watched TW with me last night - he like it...couldn't stand the lame baseball garb though - he kept saying he would've liked it a lot better if Emmett straighten his hat! He really liked some of the casting, but really didn't like some too you know - and he wondered why some of us didn't like it so much...their first time. Yes, I have to admit that after the 3rd time some of the stuff doen't bug me as much.