With only a week and a day left until the movie, can we stand the excitement? There are so many new interviews that I can't keep up anymore. Don't miss my new post about why.
Here is a gorgeous picture to get you through. Our next post will be the movie discussion!
See you at the movies.


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Unpardonable Sins

So Edward takes Bella up in a tree. It is actually kind of visually stunning. So he rescues an apple in the lunch room. He looks gorgeous in that scene. But in all my fishing through trivia of late, none worth sharing by the way, I have discovered several UNPARDONABLE SINS in the movie. I thought it my duty to warn you all.


#3 - It appears that Edward/aka Robert Pattinson very well may expose his torso during a hike scene. And well, its not very buff and its a little hairy, particularly around the naval.
Uh-hum. Personally, I could "stomach" it (get it, ha, ha) but others have been alarmingly turned off by the photo. And sorry but I don't have these photos and not sure if I can get them right now because they were removed from the site. They are from the movie companion book, which is being released before the movie. Dumb. So I have stopped looking at posted movie shots because I want a few surprises. And honestly I can't imagine any worse crimes than the ones I am listing here. But be prepared for a very different visual on that open shirt scene than previously imagined.

#2 - The piano in the Cullen home is BLACK. This could be incorrect, maybe there are two piano scenes in the movie? But the pictures I saw had a very black baby grand. Grrrr.

#1 - Bella is wearing a tennis shoe to the prom. Yep! UNBELIEVABLE. I mean really people come one. She wasn't a tom boy. A cast on the other, well of course, but a tennis shoe!!!!!!!!! Crap! When I first saw it I thought it must just be for the practice scenes. But nope, over and over in the prom shots, a color coordinated blue ked! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!

Other than that, the movie should be fabulous.

I miss you all. I should be posting very shortly the exciting news of where I have been these last weeks.

9 comments:

Annalyn said...

It was so fun to look at my blog list and see that someone posted 33 minutes ago!! You are wonderful! And I love the title...well, only 30 more days of waiting, right?

lioness said...

Hi E.

That's it? I don't post in weeks, and I get a one line response from such a passionate post? C'mon now, what do you think? I suppose Bella could be blonde, and Edward could be short, but how did you take this news? Really?

(still teasing people. Remember my tone is always more harsh than meant to be)

Amy Dobson said...

Hey thanks for the heads up. I have to keep telling myself that it's not the book, it's a movie. Just like all the Harry Potter movies have the same plot but are very different from the book...that's how I'm imagining Twilight the movie to be. So TM where have you been? Where has everyone been? There has to be more to talk about.

Dazzled said...

I'm glad you're back MA/TM! That is AWFUL that Edward is whimpy and hairy - yuck!! And a tennis shoe to the prom? That is very unBella-like. It would only draw more attention to her. I'm not going to search for the pictures, they sound too disturbing! I, too, would like to have some surprises left for the movie. By the way... did you find out when our movie is showing (Thurs night/Fri morn)? Maybe you've already posted the info and I missed it...

Jenn said...

In the words of Charlie Brown, AUGH!!!
Tomorrow I may feel different...Right now I do not like the thought of my Edward being unbuff and sporting a furry happy trail! Reading that made me slightly nauseated.
Oh well....I'm sure it will be FINE!

Michelle said...

Ok...I agree with you on those details but I am willing to wait to pass judgement because Rob just makes me all fuzzy inside....I can't wait any longer...maybe I will just ignore the navel fuzz hairs....and just look in his eyes...yah that's where I will start and stay there....

Ruth said...

Hello friends. Sorry it's been so long since I stopped by. I just wanted to leave a little comment to say that I was here (so TM can't get mad at me for "lurking" without commenting).

As for all these "sins," I'm in agreement with the rest of you. It could be worse. It definitely could be better. Oh well. I've decided to keep my expectations very low and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

simplybitten said...

So, I am sitting here looking at my TW movie companion book, at the bare chested picture, I think he looks quite yummy, his shirt isn't all that open, so it may be different if that was the case. When Bella first sees Edward (In the book) she describes him as "lanky", but I think he becomes more beautiful and perfect to HER because she is in love with him. Yes the piano is BLACK, I pictured white, but didn't really think much about it. and as far as my opinion about the shoes... maybe her wearing heals with a boken leg didn't work visually in the movie as it would in the book, I read somewhere that is the reason they have to make things different, othewise it doesn't mesh with reality???
Anyway, I am super excited about the movie! I don't care if it follows the book, becuase I know it won't, so I am just going to enjoy it for what it is :)
I have tickets to the midnight showing as well as the tickets to the showing on Friday night that you are all going to... AND I am seeing a private showing on Saturday morning!!! OME! it better be good!!!!

Dazzled said...

So.... where have you been the last few weeks MA? BFB may have leaked the info to me... But I'll wait to hear it from you.