With only a week and a day left until the movie, can we stand the excitement? There are so many new interviews that I can't keep up anymore. Don't miss my new post about why.
Here is a gorgeous picture to get you through. Our next post will be the movie discussion!
See you at the movies.


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Video Fest and #1 Cafeteria scene

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. This is the first of I think, 6, TV advertisement that are ridiculously good. Really I had my first movie stomach flips watching some of the last ones tonight (#5 and 6, hold on to your tummies).

Sigh . . . I think the next poll should be predicting how many times we see the movie in a 2 week period.
I am going to try and not watch to many more because really there is basically a shot of everything. So that is your warning if you don't want to be "spoiled".
Be good girls and leave a little comment after you watch.

3 comments:

Annalyn said...

This is pretty good stuff! Looks like you have some time back to blog. Seriously though, I don't know if I want to watch anymore - the final trailer already seemed like it had everything in it! Are we still going to be surprised is 3 weeks?

Amy Dobson said...

That's cool. I'm going to watch them all...I don't know when I'll be able to see the actual movie so I'm going to indulge myself with these for awhile. Thanks for posting.

Jenn said...

Heehee! I've seen the movie three times so far and I still got chills watching this!